Business Development Executive
IT sales job description
As an IT technical sales specialist, you'll be selling hardware and software products / solutions as part of a sales team.
On a daily level, your job is likely to include:
- Making cold calls
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client's needs
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Responsible for areas like implementation, training and aftercare support.
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Akeen interest in IT issues
- Presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
Working hours will be 10am to 6.00pm, Monday to Saturday. However, you may be required to work longer hours at busy times.
Location: Thane west- Ghodbhunder Road
Salary: Upto 3,60,000 L PA
Client of HR Mall s a leading IT Services company, headquartered in Mumbai, India with presence across India.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile