Role: HR Executive
Experience : 2- 3 years
Previous Industry Experience:Information Technology (Software)
- Candidate with HR specialization will be preferred
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Recruitment skills are must. Must have prior recruitment experience of 2 year minimum.
Daily job duties of human resources specialists include:
- Handling complete recruitment cycle i.e. from Manpower Planning till hiring of the suitable candidate.
- The person is responsible for in-house recruitment.
- End to end recruitment profile which includes sourcing, screening, shortlisting, lining up, joining follow up, etc.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Handle in annual appraisals
- Conducting cultural activities in organisation
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA. Best in the Industry / Negotiable
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Location: Thane west
Client of HR Mall has established in 2013 , it is an established & trusted IT consulting services company based in India. It offers a spectrum of services: from design to application development; knowledge management to business process management. We work in tandem with our client’s goals and deliver enhanced digital experience.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile