HR Administrator Responsibilities
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Updating internal HR databases
- Preparing HR documents
- Handling ISO related formalities
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contractsand new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Checking and replying to emails of seniors
- Handling all ISO related documentation and formalities.
- Preparation of salaries
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistantor relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Graduate in any field.
Salary: Rs.20,000/- to 25,000/- p.m.
Client Company of HR Mall is one of the leading manufacturers, distributor, wholesaler, trader and suppliers of this impeccable range of Scaffolding Products. In addition we provide the finest Building Washing Services.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile